Organizing and managing the extracurricular training to meet the requirements for foreign language and informatics outcomes for students in accordance to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training and rules of the university; implementing training programs have been approved by the Rector.
- Proposing and implementing the training and retraining plans on foreign language and informatics to meet the needs of learners.
- Planning, organizing and implementing foreign language and informatics training programs in order to ensure the graduate students of all educational levels (university, college and vocational levels) meet the outcome standards of the university as follow:
- Language program levels A1, A2 (on the Common European Framework of Reference); Program A, B, C (under Ministry of Education and Training);
- Applied Informatics program level B (proficient use of Microsoft Office Package – Word, Excel, Power point, Access).
- Developing, organizing and implementing the training courses in professional skills and soft skills (communication skills, team working skills, negotiation skills, job application and interview skills, etc.).
- Organizing training courses to improve foreign language, computer science, information technology, and communication skills for staff, employees, and teachers of the university as required.
Training Center for Graduation Standard and Human Resource Development
Address: 168 Nguyen Van Cu (extension), An Binh Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City, Vietnam
Tel: +84(0)7103-798 789
Director: Dr. Tran Thi Thuy