Advising and assisting the Rector in management and implementation of international cooperation activities in training, scientific research and technology transfer.
- Developing and submitting the regulations for the international cooperation activities to the Rector.
- Developing mid-term and long-term international cooperation strategies in accordance with the regulations and development strategy of the university; making the annual plan for international cooperation activities.
- Organizing the negotiation and signing of cooperation agreements with international universities and institutions; monitoring the implementation based on the signed documents.
- Coordinating with functional units to manage and organize the implementation of joint training programs and projects with foreign countries; monitoring the quality and performing periodic accreditation of those joint training programs and projects according to the guidelines of the university.
- Managing the staff, lecturers, researchers and students going abroad to study, work, conduct research or participate in conferences, seminars, and other international cooperation projects and activities.
- Coordinating with Administration and Personnel Office to monitor and manage to and from delegations in accordance with the law and the university regulations; taking responsibility in proceeding entry visa for professionals and international guests.
- Assisting the Rector to organize the reception of international delegation (in coordination with involved units).
- Coordinating with the departments, faculties and other divisions in the university as well as the partners of the university to ensure the security and politics of the international cooperation activities; implementing the international cooperation activities prescribed by the law and the university regulations.
International Cooperation Center
Address: 168 Nguyen Van Cu (extension), An Binh Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City, Vietnam
Tel: +84(0)7103-798 668
Vice Director: MSc. Ngo Thi Thuy An