Training and scientific research inspector
- Preparing inspection plans for each academic year and submitting it to the Rector for approval; facilitating implementation the approved inspection plans and programs.
- Inspecting the implementation of the training program and teaching plan every year and every semester at all the level of training and all the training system.
- Inspecting the implementation of regulations in training and regulations in scientific research, and all the regulations, other relevant notification was issued by the university.
- Examining the profile of graduated students; inspecting the issuing diplomas and certificates
- Inspecting the implementation of regulations on lesson plans, lectures (in coordinating with involved divisions).
- Requesting the suspect to report files and documents related to inspected contents; recommending to the person who have competent to organize and lead training tasks to solve the shortcomings of the processes of the training tasks.
- Making memos and petitions to ask the Rector to handle with the mistakes of the board of examination and other responsible persons when detecting violations of regulations.
- Giving advises and propose feasible solutions to the Rector to resolve all the complaints, reports related to the examinations.
- Making recommendations to the Rector regarding decision of an irregular inspection of the sort made after detection of violations of the law or regulations on training, or when there are requests for complaints resolution, or on reports of these activities.
- Implementing other inspection tasks related to the training delivered by the Rector.
- Participating in organizing all the examinations of the university according to the regulations of the government and the university.
- Coordinating with functional divisions to verify the educational quality according to regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training.
Internal inspections and legislation
- Supervising the implementation of administrative regulations at all the offices, boards and faculties.
- Participating in addressing feedbacks of the staffs, lecturers, employees, students and visitors.
- Updating regularly the statutory requirements in all the areas: education law, labor law, all the decree of the government, all the relevant decisions, regulations and guidance. This also includes reviewing and checking documents, regulations issued by the university.
Department of Inspection and Internal Supervision
Address: 168 Nguyen Van Cu (extension), An Binh Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City, Vietnam
Head: Dr. Tran Thi Thuy