CALL FOR PAPER
INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP 2019 ON“TRADE AND SCIENCE-TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT IN THE MEKONG DELTA IN THE CONTEXT OF INTERNATIONAL INTEGRATION
Nam Can Tho University, Tay Do University
Malaysia University of Science and Technology.
To establish a forum to introduce the results of scientific researches and exchange experiences among Vietnamese and international scientists on topic "Trade and science-technology development in the Mekong Delta region in the context of international economic integration", thereby proposing the leaders, managers and community of enterprises to consult, contribute to speeding up the process of developing trade, science and technology to develop the economy of the Mekong Delta during the integration period before the development of the industrial revolution 4.0.The workshop also contributes to strengthening links with national and international universities and research institutes on training and scientific research.
Including two main topics:
1. Commercial development consisting of two subcommittees:Sub-committee 1: Trade-business administrationSubcommittee 2: Finance & Banking
2. Science and technology also divided into 2 sub-committees:Subcommittee
3: Natural products and human health.Sub-committee
4: Agriculture, industry, environment, climate change....
TIME AND LOCATION
1. Time: The Workshop will be taken place on Saturday November 16th, 2019.
2. Location: Nam Can Tho University, 168 Nguyen Van Cu (extended), Ninh Kieu District, TP. Can Tho, Vietnam.
1 Foreign university: University of Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST), Malaysia, HELP University, Malaysia, Royal Thai Academy (NIDA), Future Generations University of the United States (FGU), RMIT University Australia and several Universities in Taiwan, South Korea, Australia...
2. Domestic universities - Nam Can Tho University and Tay Do University are the co-chairs of the workshop - Research institutes, universities in the Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi
3. Invited guests
- Senior scientists, educational managers, socio-economic managers and people interested in the workshop topics.- Representatives of leaders of central agencies in Hanoi and Mekong Delta, Political
- Social organizations, typical production and business enterprises ... in the Mekong Delta provinces
- From May 15, 2019: Invitation letter - Register to attend
- June 15, 2019: Deadline for registration- From June 15, 20919: is open to submit summary report
- July 1, 2019: Deadline to submit a summary report
- From August 1, 2019: Posting in full text- September 1, 2019: Deadline to receive full-text articles, criticisms.
- November 16, 2019: Opening Workshop.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPERS
- Language: English is presented in the form of scientific articles & published with the international ISSN index
- Format: maximum of 8 pages (including references), made in A4 size; Times New Roman font, font size 12; upper margin, lower margin and left margin: 30mm, right margin 25mm, single line spacing, paragraph spacing is 6 pt. The title of the report is in bold, 15-letter size; under the title is the author's full name, work address, telephone and email of the main author to contact.
- Summary: both Vietnamese and English (5-10 lines).Quote in the body of the article: write the author's surname (publication year of the reference).
- References: List the references at the end of the article in alphabetical order: author's name & family name, publication year, reference title, journal title, volume (number): page ... page. Or: Title of the book, place of publication: publisher or website address referenced: http://...
- Figure: the name of the figure is located at its bottom, numbered in sequence.
- Tables: table name is placed above and numbered in order.
FURTHER INFORMATION: please contact the following addresses:
1. Department of Training and Research Management, Nam Can Tho University:- Ms. Bui Thi Man: Email: email@example.com; Phone Mobile: 035 9032214
2. Department of International Cooperation and Research of Tay Do University.- Mr. Vo Van Si: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone Mobile: (84) 907261080